Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas


So, I am ashamed to say that this is all we really took for pictures for Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we had both sets of parents and my brother and sister in law over for supper. Raclette! Mmmm! Then we always open presents on Christmas Eve. It was a busy evening and we were so so spoiled! Unfortunately we didn't think about pictures until after. The next day we were off to my Moms side of the family for the big turkey dinner, and more gifts. This picture was taken just as we were about to walk out the door. Last minute thought again. O well. I hope you all had a great Christmas and it looks like a lot of you did. We have missed so many of you these last few weeks, I am so grateful for the updates, but they also make me miss you just that much more! Hug all those cuties for me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

genuine_pills said...

It is nice to have the internet to share our thoughts but it is much overwhelming to know that we can generate great commission out of it.

Anonymous said...

So glad you had that last minute thought, it's an adorable picture. The suspenders are very cool!