Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Photo's



I don't know if anyone else has trouble with this, but we have been trying to take a family photo since we got back from Mexico. First Luke had a cold, then with Aaron putting a kitchen in for his parents after work, he is only home for supper and isn't at his best for photos. Plus there isn't anyone around to take one for us. I finally tried to just get one of the kids. Here is the summary.
"Katie, please just smile normal...Luke take your hands out of you mouth... stop poking each other.... no Luke come back!" Arghhh!!!!! Anyways, you'll have to wait for the finalist, but these were still cute in my opinion.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

They are totally cute! And natural! I love them : ) the pictures and the kids!

The Neufelds said...

Yes, family pictures get more difficult with each addition. I am hoping to get a nice one of the 5 of us on Saturday when the kids are dressed up but that is getting late for Christmas cards so I will have to just blog one. Nice to see updated pictures of Luke & Katie.

Jacob and Angelika said...

That was our problem this year Jen. I totally get it. I finally just settled on one. Nice to see an update though. Might be out your way over new years, else May Long.

Michelle said...

I really like seeing a new update of the kids. Super cute, love the poking of eachother. So true!

Unknown said...

I know this fabulous photographer. Of course she's in Scotland though...