Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy, Procrastinating and Tired

As you can well see, I have been putting off updating our blog for well over 2 months now. It started with just being busy. Then it seemed weird to be updating our blog with Christmas pictures when it was already the new year. Then we were busy cleaning out the spare room downstairs so we can make that the guest room. That involved cleaning and organizing a room that had a been a catch all since we moved in. Wow! I am glad that is over. Once that was done, we swapped Katie into the larger upstairs bedroom so the baby is still in the smaller room. All of this together and 2 months flies by. You add procrastinating into that and it means no updates.
During all this time I was so tired, I assumed it was pregnancy and having a toddler. Several weeks ago, I found out I was anemic, and now that we are treating that I have a lot more energy, it doesn't solve the procrastinating but it certainly helps.

Really in all of the time that has passed, not too much has changed. The one big thing would be that we bought a new car a week ago. We traded in the Jetta and bought a Mazda 5. This is the happy medium of not having a minivan and yet, enjoying a lot of the features that would come with a minivan such as being higher, extra seating and sliding doors. I never thought I would enjoy sliding doors so much, but I must admit they are great! Otherwise life is plugging along, and we are eagerly counting down the weeks until number 2 arrives. I promise to be better with the blogging again. Now that I am past this first hurdle of getting the long over due post done, I can once again blog without the guilt.

4 comments:

Christopher and Vanessa Los said...

Call me!!! I do want to talk!

The Neufelds said...

Glad to see an update. A little bird told me that you guys found out baby's gender too? Not fair but I guess we will know soon enough. Melissa

Anonymous said...

So, 44 days to go, that makes the Due date April 18th - end of Easter week. It is really creeping up quickly. I'm voting for girls all around this year but agree that a set of one of each would work too. BTW, what color did you paint the baby's room?

theBreedvelds said...

Yay! Welcome back Jen :) Talk to you soon!