Sunday, December 21, 2008

A White Christmas?




For the last week and a bit, it has actually looked like Christmas around here. I LOVE IT! Although it is cold, and that isn't always fun, it has meant that the snow has remained. It has snowed all of today as well, but I am hearing rumours that it will be getting close to the zero mark and that makes me nervous. Please, not before Christmas! With all the winter weather, I was inspired to do some Christmas baking. I like baking, but with previous years, working and what not, I have never done Christmas baking. Yesterday I made shortbread, honig kuchen (which is actually cookies), and butter tarts. I rounded it off with Italian Chocolate Panafort (similar to an eatmore bar) today. Hopefully everyone wants to dig in this Christmas, I know my pants are elastic at the top, but there is only so much that can be blamed on the baby.

3 comments:

D J E and M Huber said...

Mmmmm. Cookies.

theBreedvelds said...

I was lucky enough to already get a sample!! YUMMY!

Christopher and Vanessa Los said...

I want to talk to you! Love ya!