Monday, March 30, 2009

Katie's Dentist Appointment

This morning was Katie's 3rd dentist appointment. Just to start, here is our track record...
1st- went really well
2nd- um, where to begin, lets just say, the crying room doesn't block out all the sound, sorry for those who were waiting.
Needless to say both Aaron and I were wondering what this morning would hold. We talked the whole event up and were trying to get her really excited. Well, we showed up and were able to play a few moments, this involved finding a princess cape that she was able to wear when we went in. Then of all the shows on the TV, it was Clifford (we are off to a great start)! Wendy was the name of the lady helping us, and she showed Katie what each step and tool was, and I wish I had a camera to prove it, but it went amazing! No problems. We brushed, polished, flossed, did the flouride and it was fun for Katie. Aaron and I were so proud! Then was the appointment time with Dr. Kramer, and once again the cry room doesn't stop all the noise, but hey, the majority of the appointment went great and I am still smiling when I think about it.

2 comments:

ribeirofamilia said...

I'm glad it worked out with Wendy! Too bad for Dr. Kramer!
I'll be there for the next one!

The Neufelds said...

Glad she did well. I have to take David again in the next few months.