Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Just Want to Sleep

Here it is midnight, and I know for some that it isn't that late, but I am tired and I want to sleep. I have tried to not complain too much, but I am tired of being pregnant. I want to meet this little person, and I want to lay down in bed and actually be comfortable. If it isn't too much to ask, I would also like to be able to roll over without waking up everytime! I know I am not the only one to feel this way, especially at this stage, but right now I haven't decided whether or not I want to cry or scream. I hope everyone else is sleeping well. I hope to join you soon (with some nightime interludes of course).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I will keep you in my prayers while you are going through this. That baby will be here soon and this will all be in the past. Good luck!