Monday, August 1, 2011

Playing again



For my Grandpa and Grandma's 60th anniversary party I decided to play around with some frames and cover the matts with gingham fabric. That proved to be more difficult than I thought since the fabric stretches. In the end some basic ribbon and a glue gun worked out great. We ended up using these as center pieces on the tables under white tissue paper poms.



I also found this idea on the blog beeinourbonnet.blogspot.com. I loved the look of them and they looked really easy. In the end I couldn't find the trim that she used but I did find some nice shaped beveled boards all ready to go and it made them even easier to make. I love how they turned out. If you want to find out how to make them go to the link above for directions.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: