Sunday, June 26, 2011

Red Carpet Glam


Last night my cousin Ali hosted a 1940's Red Carpet Party. It was amazing! We had so much fun preparing and planning what to wear and I have been looking forward to this for weeks. As you can see everyone there really got into the costumes, there were false eyelashes and red lips galore! Sam seemed to enjoy the evening with all the ladies and came in costume as well. The decorations were amazing and the food as well! I really wish once again that pictures did justice. All the work that went into this makes me tired just thinking about it. Once again I will put the link to Ali's blog so you can read all the details. All I can say is wow and what a blast! Playing dress up as an adult is so much more fun than I remember as a kid.
http://petiteparisian.blogspot.com
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heath said...

It was so much fun and you looked amazing as did your mom and Samuel!