Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Played out


A week ago, one of my best friends and her two girls came to visit for a week from Vancouver. Katie and Isabella shown above were so excited to see each other. I wish I had a video of them seeing each other at the airport and realizing who they were seeing and the running hug (I should say monster running hug) that resulted. Words will not describe it. It was so good to be able to catch up and talk whenever we wanted to. It has been very quiet here this past week. The two oldest shared a bedroom together and this was the last night. They were so tired! We aren't sure how it all worked out, but when we checked on them, Isabella was burried under the covers, you only knew she was there because of the snoring. To add to it, every stuffie in the room was around and on top her and the bed. Katie was at the foot of the bed on her toy box, just as pictured. It was quite the sight. I wish I had more photos of the week, but Andrea is the photographer and not me. Lets just end it with saying, I am so looking forward to seeing everyone at the end of August. Only 9 more weeks! Thank you for coming Andrea, Isabella and Abigail. We love you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Neufelds said...

Can't wait to see you and to meet Sam!