Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Official!


As most of you know, we will be moving to Alberta mid July. Today we finally removed all subjects from the house in Lacombe. So we now own 2 houses, but hopefully only until Saturday, this is when all subjects are to come off this house. What a whirlwind! It has only been a week since we listed this house, so it is an answer to prayer that things have gone so quickly and smoothly. I feel a comfort that God has opened and closed doors very clearly in all of this.

6 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

I don't know if I should cheer or boo. Cheer for you! Boo for all of us you're leaving behind : ( We'll miss you guys so much - but the new house is lovely!

D J E and M Huber said...

Back to the sunny homeland (heh... I've taught Elijah to call Alberta "the homeland" and one of his favorite songs is "Alberta Bound." You can't say that I'm not raising him right!). :)

Best wishes to you guys in this transition.

Oh, and time to turn over a new leaf, Aaron, and cheer for the Flames. I mean, really. What have the Canucks ever done for you? :)

The Radke's said...

By that rational, why aren't you cheering for the Canucks? I mean, really, what have the Flames done for you lately? :)

Michelle said...

Okay, I can't believe it is so final, so quickly. Congratulations on all the new changes! You will be greatly missed.

ribeirofamilia said...

Congrats on selling so quickly! We will miss you alot...I'm trying to avoid it but I know you'll be leaving before we know it. sigh :(

The Neufelds said...

Love the new house, the outside of it anyway. I'm sure the inside is nice too. See you Friday!