Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Catching Up


On Sunday, we drove down to Lakewood for a last visit with my roommate from college and her family before the big move. After lunch and some visiting we went to the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma. It was a great zoo with lots of park area and animals to see. I highly recommend taking a day trip and visiting. The kids had a great time, and this was one of those visits when you realize that with good friends it doesn't matter how long it has been since you saw or spoke to each other, you feel like it has only been yesterday since you saw each other. Thank you Chris and Vanessa for the wonderful day. We loved hanging out with you and your boys!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patiently waiting to hear how the big move went. Hopefully smoothly, and with a minimum of damage to goods as well. How are the children adapting to the new home?
Blessings
Marg & Don

Christopher and Vanessa Los said...

Wow, I logged into our blog for the first time in well over a year and I see this!! Oh, makes me miss you! We were just talking about this visit the other day! We love you guys too! Still love thinking about when Katie told me that her mom loved me. Wish we could make a trip up to the now 5 of you! Love you!

PS, no matter how much time passes, we always pick up where we left off and I love that about our friendship!