Monday, May 4, 2009

New Attire



Several months ago I decided that we were going to try cloth diapers this time around. I decided for several reason, one being the difficulty with Katie potty training since I thought that you may feel wet more with them (I'm not so sure about that with these ones though). Second, the cost of disposables compared to cloth and finally the amount of garbage that there is with disposables. Anyways, I finally took the plunge and ordered some just before Luke arrived, and he is finally in them. So far, I love them and I think they look really cute too.


I have also added a picture of mommys little helper. She is a complete imitator and loves to help (sometimes too much). I am so proud of how she is with her little brother. As you can see in the picture, she is almost always carrying a baby around now as well.

No comments: