Saturday, October 25, 2008

Picking Pumpkins

On Thursday morning Katie and I met Melissa and David for a morning at the pumpkin patch. Although cold, it wasn't raining, and it wasn't too muddy either. Katie was thrilled to see David! I think she has missed seeing all her friends. She didn't seem too excited about the outing, but she was very happy as long as she could hold Davids hand the whole time (poor David). We had fun listening the music, enjoying the hayride and of course picking a pumpkin. I must agree with Melissa though, next year I will make sure that I find a very small pumpkin to carry around. They don't feel heavy in the beginning but after a while, you realize how heavy they really are. I had a hard time getting a good picture of Katie or David since there were so many things to see, but below is a sample of some of the passable ones.

1 comment:

The Neufelds said...

I've got a good close up of Katie I will e-mail you when I get back from the Island. Melissa