Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pouf... There it is.


So, once again, I am goofing off doing things that don't need to be done rather than the things that I should be doing first. But, this was so much more fun! And yes, I know you should never start a sentance with the word but. I have wanted a pouf since I first saw them over a year ago, but I am too cheap to go and buy one. Recently I saw that Better Homes and Gardens had a link for a free pattern you could download to make one yourself. I used some outdoor fabric that I had leftover from another project, and then filled it with the help of my Mom's closet cleanout, and assorted fabric scraps. I will warn you if you decide to make one, it takes a lot of material to fill it, and it is incredibly heavy. This is good though since it can be used as a spare seat, footstool or side table. In the end it only took 2 evenings to make and I love the finished project. I really enjoyed doing this, and I don't regret doing it before the other list of to do's.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ali said...

I know I said this a bunch of times when I was over, but OMIGOSH I LOVE THAT POUF!!!!
You need to sell these. now. to me.