Thursday, April 7, 2011

10 Years

If anyone can believe it, today was Aaron and I's 10 year anniversary. It is interesting to view how life has changed. 10 years ago we got married, this morning we were driving into Red Deer at 7:00 to pick up a car that 2 days ago was making terrible "clunking" noises and now there is nothing wrong with it, 2 kids in the backseat fighting and expecting a baby anyday. We didn't do much, since Mexico was our big celebration, and Aaron has a cold, but I did get roses, and I am still in love with my husband. I think that is the most important thing. Thank you Aaron for 10 wonderful years!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Happy 10 year anniversary!! What a huge and fabulous milestone!!!!

Alex n Ligia said...

Happy belated anniversary!!!
How special :)
I didn't know you were expecting ... I'm so out of the look since you're almost due :)
Can't wait to see pics of your little one!

Alex n Ligia said...

I meant to say "I'm so out of the LOOP" lol