Saturday, May 1, 2010

I need to clean!

I am sitting here trying to figure out how to clean my house. As many of you know, I can sometimes lean towards the fanatical side of keeping the house tidy (not neccesarily clean, but at least tidy). Right now, I have piles of laundry, toys, more toys, bathroom reno stuff and just a lot of junk laying around. I have 1 child who is terrified of vacumes, and another who is so enthralled with them, he is almost under it. Is it too much to ask for a clean, tidy house? I know some of you would tell me that in the overall scheme it doesn't matter, and that my time with my kids is short, but I am the type who won't relax if the house is a mess, and I am grouchy if they even think of making it messier. Trust me, I am not a pleasant person when my house is messy! How can we do it? How can I clean when kids are digging things out as quickly as they get put away? I need my house clean!

No comments: