Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Keeping Busy


Lately I have been busy with a bunch of little things. One of the bigger little things is the church cookbook. Finally, it is at the printers and now all I have to do is wait for it's arrival. I have also been busy making a quilt for Katie's bed. I actually started and almost finished it in December, but I waited until I went home to tie it . So here is the finished project. Katie is happy and so am I. Now on to the next thing. I found 4 chairs someone was throwing away and I have decided to paint and reupholster them. I will keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

The quilt is gorgeous. In fact everything you make and refurbish turns out gorgeous. You have a gift Jen : )

The Neufelds said...

I have an old rocking chair that was my great-grandma's that needs some serious help... maybe you can give me some tips!

Anonymous said...

The quilt is lovely Jen, you can be proud of it. Glad to hear the cookbook is on the way, my sisters are anxiously waiting for the newest version, as am I.