Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can we use your bathroom?

About 6 months ago, our ensuite shower stall began to leak... into our basement. Being the procrastinators we are, we chose to leave it until we had more money and we moved next door and began to use the main bath shower. About 3 weeks later, we had a much larger leak into the laundry room in the basement. Fortunatly we have a third bathroom in the basement. We meant to get at it sooner, but life continued, and Christmas came closer and we said, we will take care of them after Christmas. As you know it is now that time, so we have torn apart both showers and are now going to redo both with new cement board, plumbing and tile. So every day, I get to look at these two beautiful scenes. I do not do well with mess and scenes like this. I really hope this moves along quickly. I will post the after pictures very soon I hope.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are always welcome to help yourself at my place.