Saturday, August 16, 2008

Company






This past week, my cousin Ali and her daughter Venice came to visit. It was the first time that Katie had someone more her age come and stay, and Venice and her are as close to cousins as Katie has. We knew they hit it off when the first day included hand holding between the car seats and lots of hugs and kisses. I, being the delinquent that I am only had my camera with me one day, however we did get a lot of things in. We were able to take the girls to the aquarium (which is what the pictures are from), we went to Fort Langley, Steveston, Granville Island and of course we still found lots of time for shopping! We will defintely need to do these girl weeks more often. Here are a few of the "few" pictures that I did take. Thanks for the great week Ali!

No comments: