Friday, April 20, 2007

Spring Outings





Well this sums up my life, these outings were several weeks ago, but I am just now getting around to updating our blog. Andrea, Isabella and Katie and I spent one afternoon walking from Science World, along the seawall and then finishing the afternoon at Starbucks. A week later, we hopped on the skytrain and rode it all the way down to the Waterfront, where we then took the seabus over to the Northshore, walked to Starbucks, again, and then walked through the Quay to buy some groceries and then returned home. It was a great day trip, and reminded me of just how many things there are that you can do for very little money. It was simply our transit fare, and coffee. For those of you in the lower mainland, I highly recommend doing this sometime.

1 comment:

D J E and M Huber said...

That sounds like fun. Here in PG an equivalent day is a walk to the pulp mill followed by a trip to one of our many liquor stores for a bottle of hooch, and then you get to shoot a moose on the way home! All for $4 (cost of hooch). :)

Just kidding!

-DH (JH wanted me to make sure that you knew who wrote that!)